Modern Cloth Nappies Trial Pack
This Modern Cloth Nappies Trial Pack contains the following:
- 3 MCN’s with microfiber inserts
- 1 Additional microfiber inserts
- 1 Roll of Bamboo Liners or 10 Microfleece Liners
This pack is perfect for those new to MCN’s and just wanting to trial them, or if you just need a few extra’s!
- Our One-Size-Fits-Most (OSFM) Modern Cloth Nappy (MCN) fit from newborn until toilet trained (approximately 4kg to 17kg) by simply adjusting the snaps at the front.
- Pocket style nappy with generous absorbency and easy access.
- Our MCN’s include one FREE microfiber insert, you can upgrade to Bamboo Charcoal inserts or Bamboo Fibre Inserts.
- Our nappy cover is made from waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a butter soft suede cloth to keep baby feeling dry.
- Quick dry fabrics so versatile all year around!
- Double gusset designed to prevent leaks.
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on bub’s and fasten the snaps to correct position for a nice fit. The nappy should be firm around the legs with no gaps but not too tight, the waist should have enough room to comfortably place two finger inside of the elastics. No marks should be left on bub’s skin.
- Use our bamboo nappy liners or reusable microfleece liners to catch poo’s and make nappy changes even easier.
Why Choose Cloth?
The average household spends between $3000 to $5000 on disposable per child. Using cloth can save between $2500 to $4500 for one child, even more if they are used for other children. It is also better for the environment, 1 disposable can take up to 500 years to decompose and in Australia alone around 2.2 million disposable nappies go into landfill each day! Just using one cloth nappy a day over a year saves 365 nappies from going to landfill each year. That is over 900 nappies not in landfill until toilet trained (based upon 2.5 year old).
Manufactured in China