Modern Cloth Nappy
- Our One-Size-Fits-Most (OSFM) Modern Cloth Nappy fit from newborn until toilet trained (approximately 4kg to 17kg) by simply adjusting the snaps at the front.
- Pocket style nappy with generous absorbency and easy access with both a front and pocket opening.
- Our MCN’s include one Bamboo Fibre Insert.
- Our nappy cover is made from waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) and has a butter soft suede cloth to keep baby feeling dry.
- Quick dry fabrics so versatile all year around!
- Double gusset designed to prevent leaks.
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on bub’s and fasten the snaps to correct position for a nice fit. The nappy should be firm around the legs but not too tight, the waist should have enough room to comfortably place two finger inside of the elastics.
- Use our bamboo nappy liners or reusable microfleece liners to catch poo’s and make nappy changes even easier.
- View our bundles or nappy only packs for even more savings!
Why Choose Cloth?
The average household spends between $3000 to $5000 on disposable nappies per child. Using cloth can save between $2500 to $4500 for one child, even more if they are used on multiple children. It is also better for the environment, 1 disposable can take up to 500 years to decompose! In Australia alone around 2.2 million disposable nappies go into landfill each day! Just using one cloth nappy a day over a year saves 365 nappies from going to landfill each year. That is over 900 nappies not in landfill until toilet trained (based upon 2.5 year old).
Manufactured in China