Your privacy is very important to us. We respect your privacy and hold your personal information confidentially. We do not sell, rent or exchange our customer’s names. Your account and sales history can only be accessed by yourself or any family you give your online password to.
On-line Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology ensures information is safely encrypted (or scrambled). This means SSL encrypts your order including your credit card number prior to sending them to the online retailer. This sophisticated encryption process ensures that prying eyes are unable to decode your personal data when it travels from your computer to us and ensures your privacy & the integrity of your order. SSL is the system that is used by all reputable online retailers. It is compatible with all internet browsers. Check the bottom right of the screen to ensure you see the padlock symbol which guarantees SSL shopping on any website.
Terms & Conditions
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details when they change.
- Prince and Cub service is primarily to provide easy, eco-friendly shopping for babies, children and adults.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from non-delivery of goods; however, we will do our very best to track and trace your parcel on your behalf.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of products or information from our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- We undertake all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information, which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
We check all of our goods before they leave our premises, however we are only human and sometimes a faulty product may slip through. If you believe that you have received a faulty product, please contact us to arrange a return as soon as you notice.
Prince and Cub is not required by law to offer a refund or replacement for change of mind. If you have changed your mind about your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of purchase and at our discretion, we may offer a store credit or exchange minus delivery costs. Any change of mind returns must be returned in original, unwashed, unused condition with original packaging. All change of mind returns will be inspected prior to store credit or exchange being granted.
Prince and Cub will happily assist you with a faulty product if the fault occurs within 6 months of purchase. Please contact us before you return goods to us. Please note, damage that occurs from washing and drying errors, including heat damage and/or not following washing recommendations is not considered a fault and will not be replaced. However, we are happy to discuss options of buying replacement shells.
Shipping and Handling
Postage within Australia
Prince and Cub will endeavour to get your order in the post within 2 to 3 business days from receipt of your cleared payment for all of our ready made products, please allow 1 – 2 weeks for any hand made products (produce bags and cloth wipes). We have a flat rate charge of $10.00 for all orders within Australia which are despatched via either Australia Post or Fastways depending on the location and/or address type. Orders over $140 qualify for FREE standard postage, express postage incurs extra charges.
For QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT and SA : Please allow 5 – 10 business days for your order to arrive after despatch.
For all other States and Territories: Please allow up to 15 business days for your order to arrive after despatch.
Shipping via Express Service using Australia Post is also available at checkout, please note we are outside of the overnight guarantee however it still guarantees a faster postal service.
Free local pickup is available in the Whitsunday Region.
Please contact us for a shipping quote via Australia Post before placing your order.
Our turn around time for any handmade item is up to two (2) weeks. We try to endevour to have stock already pre-made but sometimes this is not possible due to larger amounts of orders or a newly released item. We will contact you if there will be a delay to your order.